Here we goes about SKYIANS’ Mission, Vision, Aims and Objectives of the Organization. Since 1990 the Humanity has been served by SKYIANS. Its full and official name is Skyian Welfare Organization and the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Ordinance 1961 awarded registration certificate to SKYIANS, The Skill Development Council (SDC), UNHABITAT and ECOSOC also Accredited with special status in 2015.
During 1990 few young students of class 8th. Decided to organize efforts for the support of poor students in the locality. They agreed to contribute Rs.10 per month by each member of the organization, The members elect Mr. Muhammad Saquaf Yasir, and Mr. Tauqeer Ashiq, as first President and General Secretary, respectively. Earlier the name of the organization appear as Anjuman Kidmat-e-Khalq and evolve into Students Welfare Society. However, at the time of registration the final name comes from Vision of the organization i.e. Sky is the Limit, opt for the adjective SKYIANS in 1993. The registration of the organization approved by the year 1998. Whereas, applied during 1993.
Over the last 30-years SKYIANS Implemented projects on governance, livelihood, women empowerment, health, education, disaster management, human rights and environment etc. With donors support like UNICEF, UNDP, FAO, ERRA and USAID etc. HEC (Higher Education Commission) also awarded digital library for research work on community development, for more information please visit our website.
About SKYIANS finances:
SKYIANS financial sustainability reflects from the market share with
Aims & Objectives:
- SKYIANS aims at improving the quality of life of the people.
- To provide basic facilities like Health, Education, Sustainable Livelihood and Clean Environment on participatory approach.
- Targets to achieve the Millennium Development Goals through Program Activities.
- Struggle to save the fragile Environment of the Pakistan.
- Strengthen the capacity of local people and COs by training their staff.
- Provide technical and human support to the communities needing them.
- Improve the existing Technical Knowledge.
- Awareness creation regarding Human Rights, Environment, Health, Education, Governance etc.
- Improve the existing infrastructure of the rural communities.
- Improving the Social and Economic Status of the rural communities.